[Glastonbury] Moving on......

Martin Biggs kasamhor at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 13:55:18 GMT 2005

Hello,
    I was informed in work a couple of weeks ago that I am moving down
to Portsmouth in April sometime.  So it is unlikely that I will be
attending any more of the meets as I will probably be too busy getting
ready.  Thank you for all the support and assistance you have given me
and I hope that I have been of some help to the other members.  I will
be staying subscribed to the mailing list for a while at least, until I
get settled into the Hants Linux User Group down there.

    My laptop's hard disk gave up last weekend, so I have been unable to
get easily onto the irc channel.  I am hopefully getting it back
sometime in the upcoming week.  I will be on there as much as possible
until I move.  I will certainly try to keep it going for you, it you
want me to. Although after I move, I will not be getting broadband again
until my good wife manages to get another job down there.

Thanks again for all the help,

Martin Biggs