[Glastonbury] CD-writer front end?

Ian Dickinson i.j.dickinson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 21:56:09 GMT 2005

Anyone have any suggestions for a decent cd writer app? xcdroast seems
to me to be a study in how not to design user interfaces, and a quick
google search revealed a number of moribund projects but nothing
active that I could find.  Or should I learn to use mkisofs from the
command line?

Btw, I know about the cd-writing extension to nautilus, but it's
pretty crude as far as I can tell. I couldn't, for example, see how to
leave the cd session open so that I can append more files later.

Thanks,
Ian