[Glastonbury] CD-writer front end?

Ian Dickinson i.j.dickinson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 21:16:53 GMT 2005

I goofed up my k3b burn yesterday. I wanted to take a copy of some
files I was working on at home into the office. I dropped the
directory onto k3b, didn't change any options (I don't think) other
than setting it to leave the session open, and clicked burn cd. Seemed
perfectly straightforward, so I didn't check the results. Mistake. So
I get to work, and find that all my file and directory names are now
in upper case, .foo has become __FOO. Doing 'ls' looked like CP/M on a
bad hair day.

Anyone know what setting I messed up? I've just had a quick look at
the k3b options, but it's not obvious. Since experimenting will mean
wasting a CDR (I don't have a spare CDRW to mess around with), I'm
loathe to experiment at random.

Cheers,
Ian