[Glastonbury] phpgroupware

peter cole peter.t.cole at lineone.net
Sun Jan 2 12:54:04 GMT 2005

Before the Christmas break i installed phpgroupware on our server at
work ( redhat 9 no updates)

I wanted to istall it on my pc here.

2 options download the tar ball or use apt, did both.

with the apt install the phpgroupware was installed
in /usr/share/phpgroupware, how do access this using apache?

next question when i try to open the copy of phpgroupware i put in
to /var/www/phpgroupware the browsers as what to do with the PHTML file
and gives me the option of save as or open with. from the browser.

is this a setting in apache that needs cahnging as i have apache, php4
mysql all installed.

I am at a loss as it worked fine ont he redhat 9 install.

Any ideas would be very helpful, in the mean time i will let you know if
i crack it.

Regards

--
peter cole <peter.t.cole at lineone.net>