[Glastonbury] phpgroupware

peter cole peter.t.cole at lineone.net
Sun Jan 2 23:12:52 GMT 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-02 at 15:18 +0000, Sean Miller wrote:
> peter cole wrote:
>
> >is this a setting in apache that needs cahnging as i have apache, php4
> >mysql all installed.
> >
> >I am at a loss as it worked fine ont he redhat 9 install.
> >
> >Any ideas would be very helpful, in the mean time i will let you know if
> >i crack it.
> >

> This sort of thing needs to be in your Apache httpd.conf
>
> AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
> AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4
> AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3
> AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps
> AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml
>
> Sean

Thanks for the help,

Not sure what i did but removed apache and reinstalled and removed and
reinstalled php4 this got everything working. The joys of apt-get
( running synaptic) makes life much easier.

It's installed and working now so need to look at how to play with it, i
am looking to use it for job time tracking ( it may be a sledge hammer
to crack a nut but it looks as though it will do a good job and allow a
weekly time sheet print out for employies as well. )

Regards

Peter

--
peter cole <peter.t.cole at lineone.net>