[Glastonbury] post from clare@blackdownhills.fsnet.co.uk requires approval (fwd)

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Tue Jan 4 12:44:31 GMT 2005

Last Tuesday 04 January 2005 00:37, Ian Dickinson was like:
> On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 14:42:19 +0000, tim wrote:
> > Well, this being Glastonbury one has to cope with several New Years
> > ranging from Samhain to Losar depending on religious & calendrical
> > beliefs.
>
> I was thinking about your at daemon problem - have you got your system
> time zone set to Celtic Tree Calendar perchance? :-)

Of Gorse! it seems like the Oak's on me, I've made a right Ash of things. How
Saille of me! Ivy listened to the advice of my Elders and swept out the
non-native shrubs with a Broom and now I think I May have Apple-y found a
Durable solution. ;-)

*runs and hides in the thicket to avoid a good Birching*

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk