[Glastonbury] Hello again and thanks

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 18:58:35 GMT 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Phil Wood wrote:

> I see that my email from yesterday afternoon has now made it onto the list.

Phil __

Sorry we missed talking to each other last night -- I was a bit fashed with
getting laptops networked, etc.  Next time.

Now -- could you do something about your mailer, please?
It's somehow sending attachments with your mail, which means they get trapped
by our spam filter, and I have to realise there's a mail waiting, and go in and
release it.  Trouble is, I'm not quite sure what sort of attachment it's
sending :(   Have you got it set to send both plain text *and* HTML by any
chance?

(This list only accepts plain text -- anything else gets bumped into the
'suspicious mail' queue by the spam filter.)

Cheers,