[Glastonbury] tonight

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Thu Jan 13 20:29:46 GMT 2005

info at wccl.co.uk wrote:

>Sorry, I simply can't make it. I'd have been interested to see what's what
>even if much went over my head ..... but was up at 6 this morning for a
>breakfast meeting after getting to bed after 1 last night or rather this
>morning and am a bit ***tired***!

Sorry to hear that -- it was, btw, last night. The general rule is first
Wednesday of the month, though this month's was delayed a week due to
school holidays/new year and the impact of such etc.

Next meeting will be first Wednesday of February, which I think is
2nd... look forward to seeing you there :-)