[Glastonbury] "tomorrow's" meeting - Review of Martin's presentation

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 02:36:26 GMT 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Ian Dickinson wrote:

> Indeed. Appetite well & truly whetted.  Martin, you did offer to
> bundle up some of the web URLs and documents you mentioned and forward
> them to the list. If you have time, that would be most helpful.

You won't believe this, but I've been trying to get round to it since 11
o'clock last night, after coming home from the meeting.

But so much else has been cropping up to prevent it!

Am getting there slowly but surely -- am most concerned about behaviour of
list software at the moment -- it's not normal.