[Glastonbury] auto-generation of bibliographic references

Ian Dickinson i.j.dickinson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 23:54:14 GMT 2005

Hi Martin,
> I think I've just solved your bibliographic references problem.
> (I ran into the same problem myself this last week, so have been busy
> searching through scholarly publications on the web.)
>
> The solution is called 'RefDB' -- a toolset which supports DocBook SGML
> and XML, as well as TEI XML documents -- out of the box.
> (Some humanities projects actually stipulate the use of TEI.)
I've only skimmed the site, not gone into it in great detail, but yes.
Bingo! Problem solved. My current biblio database is in ProCite, which
they don't appear to have a pre-built importer for. But it shouldn't
be too hard to adapt the one they do have for EndNote (a similar tool,
now owned by the same company).

Thank you!

> Have fun.
I always try to do that :-)