[Glastonbury] html wc

Henry Bennett henry at hbennett.com
Sat Jul 2 00:11:56 BST 2005

Ian,

I know this will likely piss you off at not being a linux thing but MS Word
has this functionality. I don't know the context of what your trying to
do...if it is a one off then I suspect most word procs do this. However I
suspect you are trying to automate something...

Just my 2c (from the wrong side of the fence).

Henry