[Glastonbury] free beer

Greg Browne greg.browne at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:52:01 BST 2005

Gosh - if it makes your hair grow like that, then I want some!

(More seriously - many thanks for the Samba tutorial that is running
at the moment - for those of us who are "samballychallenged", it's
great - and a quick plug for gmail. Despite concerns over personal
data, gmail is great for retrieving those long forgotten subject
threads through its search facility. I use it regularly to go back to
a long lost LUGOG debate, and it retrieves the thread effortlessly, as
it will this Samba thread in months to come)