[Glastonbury] Re: Glastonbury Digest, Vol 70, Issue 5

Greg Browne greg.browne at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:54:40 GMT 2005

Ros
As an avid WP5.1 user (yes, I paid £200 for it) I found the change
difficult to other WPs, but for all its advantages, it is a very
limited programme. I think you would benefit from moving on at some
time and climbing that learning curve.
Open Office is very good. And the Star Office 8 beta is available for
download, for free and as Rick said, has an amazing number of filters
including Volkswriter, Ami Pro, Wordstar, Word perfect etc
Greg
(PS. Bring back those dot commands, I say<G>)