[Glastonbury] 11th May

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Wed May 4 12:09:36 BST 2005

On Wed, 4 May 2005, Greg Browne wrote:

> Has a final decision been made about tonights meeting as yet (I cannot
> make it but can make 11th)? Lots of chat but sorry if I've missed a
> definitive e-mail

Owing to the un-structured nature of this group, there isn't actually any
one person with this sort of decision-making 'power'.

So I'll stick my neck out, and take responsibility, and say: "Uh, no --
there isn't a meeting tonight -- it's been moved to next week, May 11th".

I've been fiddling with the idea of being there myself at 7 tonight, just
to mop up any non-readers of this list; but there will NOT be a full
meeting.

Hope this doesn't put folks out *too* much.

Cheers,