[Glastonbury] 11th May

Kelvin McNulty kelvin24 at gcircle.co.uk
Sun May 8 04:43:29 BST 2005

I had it in my diary as 11th May so must have got that from somewhere. Whether
I shall be there or not is another matter but I do keep an eye on here...

Thanks, Martin.

Hoping to see you all there,

Kelvin

--
I use different email addresses for different purposes.

The one on this message is a general purpose address.

If you normally write to me at a different address from this one, please carry
on using that one.

I drop email addresses if they get attacked by spammers. Please take care of
my address and don't circulate it to other people who do not know me. Take
care too of your computer, keep your antivirus and firewall up to date. These
tools are essential to safeguard your computer if you use Microsoft Windows.
Failure to do these things can mean all the email addresses on your computer
(yours and mine and everyone else's that you have) being attacked by
spammers.

If a message to me ever bounces, go to this website which I operate, and use