[Glastonbury] KDE Dependencies

Alan Levett alansl at labyrinth.abelgratis.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 20:31:46 GMT 2005

I wonder if you could help me.

I have tried to load kastrolog, but the 'compiler' tells me that the following
dependencies are missing from my Mandrake 10 CE.
They are :-	libkdecore.so.2		libkdeui.so.2
			libkfile.so.2			libkfm.so.2
			libkimigio.so.2

			libpng.so.2			libqt.so.1
			libstdc++-libc6.1-2.so.3

			libstdc++.so.2.9

Searching on Google/LINUX, I find that the first group are on (or in)
kdelibs-1.1.2-15, an s390 rpm, but that too seems to have dependencies that
include the second group.

 The last file, well! there is a lot of chatter about that, and I am totally
confused.
I do not want to load willy-nilly in total ignorance, and go through the
hastle of screwing this machine up yet again, just because I am getting too
stupid to understand.  And I am not going onto M$WIN again - that was a pain
- more crashes than the M5!

Thanks

Alan.