[Glastonbury] Mandrake 10CE fonts - Vote of thanks

Alistair Parsons neoaliphant2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:19:45 BST 2005

If you give me a call first mon - fri 9-5, 01749 675467 to make sure
im not out on a call
just pop in to the Service Centre behind the mobility centre in Wells

If its for home use, put some money in one of the charity pots we have hear
If its to go to Assembly rooms or a charity or deserving home, then just load up

some of the PCs have dead boards/HDs etc so may need some work
sometimes we get laptops as well

also we have some higher spec machines occasionally, up to PIV 3GHz,
but these would cost in the hundreds

Alistair