[Glastonbury] Mandrake 10CE fonts - Vote of thanks

Andrew M.A. Cater amacater at galactic.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 21:18:40 BST 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 10:16:38AM +0100, Damon Chaplin wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-10-22 at 20:24 +0100, Alistair Parsons wrote:
>
> > i am about to dabble with fedora for a customer, is there anyone out
> > there who uses fedora that i might be able to contact?
>
> I use FC3 every day. (I've got FC4 but haven't bothered to install it
> yet.)
>
> Damon

I've used Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Fedora on occasion. Be aware,
however, that Fedora may not be intended for more than short term
stability. Updates are very regular but the cores get updated every six
months or so. Very unfortunately, the Fedora Legacy project doesn't have
enough support to devote significant effort to supporting older versions
of FC. Depends very much on what your customer wants or needs: ongoing
support may be an issue.

See also the coverage of FUDCon on Linuxtoday today.

Andy