[Glastonbury] Printer query

Cherry Mulliss cherry at computux.com
Wed Sep 14 17:27:59 BST 2005

Hi
My Epson R200 works brilliantly with Ubuntu / Mac OS X (Jaguar and
Tiger) / Mac OS 9 / Windows (98 and XP) over my (very<g>) mixed network.
It does ordinary and photo printing without any problems. It has 5
separate cartridges and you can buy it for about £70 or so.  We have
been using it for about a year now for everyday business printing and my
sons GCSE art photography.

Hope that is helpful

Cherry