[Glastonbury] KMail query

info at wccl.co.uk info at wccl.co.uk
Fri Feb 24 13:09:45 GMT 2006

Thanks for your message, Greg, re using Thunderbird.

You aren't the only person to suggest Thunderbird....... Must be good? But I
don't have the time nor I admit the inclination to go through the hassle of
switching my extensive Kontact records to a new setup.

It seems that the problem I reported isn't at my end. I've now had 3 people
including our ISP tell me they think the other person has a setup problem so
can't see the plain text version, and anyway it's only with her I have this
issue.

Ros

Wells Computer Consultants Limited
Management Information Software