[Glastonbury] RE: [lugog] tonight's meeting and weather conditions

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 16:06:33 GMT 2006

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006, Bob Frog wrote:

> This is 7pm? Only I can't make it, can we make it mid-day weekend, like Sat/Sun at 12ish?

Sorry Dan; but the majority of the adult members find mid-day meetings
completely out of the question -- above all, on a Saturday/Sunday.

I should the best thing we could ever envisage is to run a single one-off
special (install-fest maybe?) sometime later in the year -- if that then
doesn't clash with exams!

I don't see much of a way out of this one, myself.

Cheers,