[Glastonbury] meeting, January 24th 2006

Rick Fitzsimmons rickfitzsimmons at iname.com
Tue Jan 24 01:42:04 GMT 2006

Just a thought - would it be possible to have an occasional non-Tuesday
meeting, so those of us with Tuesday commitments could show up once in a
while? (Mind you, I can't do Mon or Thurs either!)
I'd be particularly interested in networking and server stuff, but
Tuesdays are no good at all for me.

Cheers,
Rick. (who's been lurking for a while, and feels guilty for not
participating more).