[Glastonbury] meeting, January 24th 2006

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 22:08:59 GMT 2006

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Sean Miller wrote:

> So, folks... how did it go?

Exhausting!

We had a full house -- not a spare terminal to be had in the house.
(Wrong actually.  There are three more outside in the corridor.)
Kelvin graciously agreed to work on his laptop rather than a Centre
machine.

> Did any people turn up that hadn't before?

One new member -- MikeW -- welcome to the list, Mike!

> ... hoping to get some time later in the day to
> look into the whole CMS side of the website.

And MikeW has a question on that -- seems to be having problems getting
Mambo to install some of its components in the right sub-directory.
Problem with permissions / ownership of the parent directory perhaps?
(I've forgotten how or where Mambo Stuffs its components.  Any ideas,
Sean?)