[Glastonbury] Volunteers + Hardware

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Thu Jan 26 15:01:10 GMT 2006

steve wrote:
> Anyway,
> See you on the 14th ~
> Hey isn't that date significant?
Yeah, it's the day that the chip'n'pin cards won't accept signatures any
more... ;-)

On a slightly different subject, where has this [lugog] mailing list
suddenly appeared from?  I now appear to be getting everything twice,
once from the lug.org.uk server and once from Martin's avalonit server...

Did we make the decision to migrate and I missed it?

If so, fine... but I would like "reply to list" enabled on it please...
it is what we agreed to have as standard behaviour and what we have had
for years and are used to...