[Glastonbury] meeting, January 24th 2006

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Thu Jan 26 18:07:21 GMT 2006

mike waterworth wrote:
> ummm...well it can install modules components and templates when there
> is only one directory to create and all the files in that directory...
> if it has one directory to make, then sub directorys to make it just
> cant make those directorys on the server and has a go at me....
> i can install templates manually, but i cant with the other bits,
> components and modules, and so it gets most annoying....and ideas?
...rather strange... if it can create the directory in the first place
you'd think it would create it with the necessary permissions to create
sub-directories...

can you go to the mambo /components directory and do an "ls -l" and post
it on here? see if there's something strange going on with file
permissions...