[Gllug] Domain Names

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Fri Aug 3 10:50:49 UTC 2001

yeah www.gandi.net is good, since they are cheap and to admin the domain is
very quick (no fancy gfx like www.register.com) which if you are on a modem
connection makes a difference. Although I did find register very good with
customer support. Hey and avoid ukreg since they are piles or crap.

Tushar

On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 10:51:33AM +0100, Jackson, Harry wrote:
> Hi all
>
> 	Can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere where I can get
> cheap .org .com .net .co.uk .org.uk Domain names.
>
> Regards;
> Harry Jackson.

> "Register Now To Win Free COLT Internet Access ADSL"
>
> http://www.colt-telecom.co.uk/dsl

> COLT Telecommunications
> Registered in England No. 2452736
> Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
> Tel. 020 7390 3900
>
> This message is subject to and does not create or vary any contractual
> relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
> affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
> and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
> contents of this message.  Any view or opinions expressed are those of
> the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
> contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
> received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.

|                 Turtle Networks Ltd.                 |
|  Monarch House, Victoria Road, London W3 6UR         |
|  Tel: (020) 8992 7008     |  Fax: (020) 8992 7017    |
|  www.turtle.net           |  tjoshi at turtle.net       |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk