[Gllug] Tutoring Job ?

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Thu Aug 30 14:12:10 UTC 2001

That number sounds close to me, although I am wondering if I am even up to
his level, since if he's kernel programming then he must know quite a fair
amount.

Tushar

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 04:43:25PM +0100, George wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I am looking for a tutor for my son. He's into kernel programming, c++/c,
> and he's a debian diehard ;-) - so someone who's into that same stuff would
> be cool.
>
> Anyhoo, anyone looking to earn a good bit of money on the weekends (and
> who's into that kinda stuff : debian,programming,c++, kernel etc..), please
> give me a call on 02089929976, or drop me a mail. The times and fees are
> flexible.
>
> Thanks
> George
>

> --

|                 Turtle Networks Ltd.                 |
|  Monarch House, Victoria Road, London W3 6UR         |
|  Tel: (020) 8992 7008     |  Fax: (020) 8992 7017    |
|  www.turtle.net           |  tjoshi at turtle.net       |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk