[Gllug] How do they manage it? (IT recruitment agencies)

Simon Stewart sms at digital-science.net
Mon Aug 13 13:27:13 UTC 2001

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 11:19:24AM +0100, Jackson, Harry wrote:

<severe snippage>

> A completely rust free car is a long way away. Of course all the hard bits
> could be done in titanium I think but can you imagine the price

There was something about this in New Scientist a month or so ago. A
quick trawl through the archive suggests a method of extracting
titanium from "black sand" via electrolysis has been discovered which
may reduce the cost of the metal (to the point where it might be
usable to manufacture car parts)

Cheers,

Simon

--
"> Who died and made you superuser?
Obviously some badly written Perl script.  Someone should tell the author

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk