[Gllug] perl querying SQL server 7

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Tue Aug 21 11:01:40 UTC 2001

Hi Bruce,

I don't know if you can help with this but Dean says you have done
something similar recently, I would be grateful for pointers we are
trying to query a M$ SQL 7 server via perl on a Unix box and it is
proving a nightmare.  The ISP won't allow DBD::Proxy for some reason It
looks like we are stuck with ODBC but apparently there are lots of
problems.

Thanks Jim

Ps the box on the network for Jobix looks like the power supply has
blown so I need to change it over before I can get it up on the network
should be a couple of days if that is OK.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk