[Gllug] ISDN Configuration

bredroll at irwin.dsh.org.uk bredroll at irwin.dsh.org.uk
Sun Aug 12 00:25:16 UTC 2001

if its an external adapter then all should be fine, i presume you use redhat,
if so then on your cd should be an prm called ippp-x.y.z.rpm  that contains the
isdn dialer etc.

ive not set up isdn on linux before but afaik its mostly the same,

if it is an external try doing 'echo atz > /dev/ttyS1' and see if its lights
blink, if it does then no drivers are needed 'afaik'

bredroll

,

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk