[Gllug] Fwd: Re: [L2E] Routers {CISCO}

Andre Newman andre at walkabout.compulink.co.uk
Sat Aug 11 14:00:16 UTC 2001

On Saturday 11 August 2001 13:08, you wrote:
> John et al,
>  Thanks for the input , the Extreme co had been  mentioned BUT who teaches
> how to re-set / re-configure the kit.  Cisco courses I have seen, Ex who?

Some of the Extreme products (alpine??) are actually ex 3Com except Extreme
got them working reliably >;-)

> or are they so simple as to be esily learned by an ol' dog who is not that
> hot at learning a lot  of new tricks.

I picked up the basics in a few hours and 3 of our sysadmins have sussed it
on their own in a few weeks with no training.

Telindus Knet 'll train you, they even managed to train some of our support
monkeys "tcp what? 'aint that stuff you gargle wiv!" ;-)

Honestly I'm not on commission from telindus.

Andre

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk