[Gllug] Gllug is alive on IRC !

matthew at thenut.demon.co.uk matthew at thenut.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 22:32:02 UTC 2001

On 30 Aug, George wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Just thought I'd let you know that a few of us have joined #gllug on
> irc.openprojects.net. If anyone wants to chat on anything linux/beer/gllug
> related come join us. This could be a real good idea if it gets like one of
> those busy channels.

The best server for us to use is hogan.openprojects.net (It has a few
aliases, like london.opn, uk.opn, that sort of thing). I think it's
based in London somewhere, it's certainly somewhere in England.

The OPN people decided not to use pratchett.openprojects.net, which is
now a hidden hub. Personally I much prefer that name.

Matthew

--

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk