[Gllug] New Code Red /default.ida?XXXXXXXXXXXX

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 17:27:01 UTC 2001

No i wouldnt actually do something like that, it was more a 'because you
can' kind of thing.  At the moment i just have a script running that
connects back to the client and creates a text file with the message
"You have the code red worm, Big Brother *IS* watching you so please
remove it quick!"
then it connects again and opens the file in notepad.
/David

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk