[Gllug] Matrox G450, SUSE Linux 7.2 and X

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Wed Aug 22 09:20:08 UTC 2001

>In case no-one has spotted it, the L1 NUX number plate is up on ebay.
>There is a link to it on theRegister. Only 9 days to go...
>
>When I looked, it was a grand, but hadn't reached its reserve.

It's up to 6,600 as of a few minutes ago. The really gutting thing is
that I nearly bought it from DLVA in 1993 or so, but at that point, I
was still unemployed, and couldn't really justify the 300 quid it cost.
By the time I had a job, it had already gone. Then again, I looked
into getting L11NUX for my girlfriend, who at the time was working
at Data General (for those who don't know, most of DG's product lines
had names containing a double "i"). Again, due to a cash shortage, I
put it off, and by the time I had the money, that too had gone. Sigh.

	"Hindsight is always 20/20" -- Dave Mustaine

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk