[Gllug] SCSI devices

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Fri Aug 31 09:28:13 UTC 2001

Yes mine is HP and does work in this fashion.  I can change tapes with
mtx and I am now working to try to get it to write some data. ;-)

It threw me that there were not several addressable devices as much of
the literature suggests, and also there were many devices masquerading
as the same object.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk