[Gllug] Second hand printers

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 06:38:11 UTC 2001

   I have a Mitsubishi G2700-01 looking for a new home, and I also know of a
Techtronics Phaser 300i on offer very cheap.
   The Mitsubishi is a small lightweight full colour thermal printer which
uses an "Ink Roll" of sequential A4 colours; expensive, but fast, and very
high quality. I was given it, but have never bothered to try it.
   The Techtronix is a heavyweight full colour dye sublimation printer which
uses coloured wax inks; not fast, but again very high quality. It has some
spare consumables, and is longer required by the company that owns it.
   Please let me know ASAP if you are interested.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk