[Gllug] OFF TOPIC

Dean dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Wed Aug 29 10:02:07 UTC 2001

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 11:59:46AM +0200, Xander D Harkness wrote:
> It is a lovely sunny day and I am having fun. :-P

I hate you!

> I just thought I would send a happy message as there seem to be a lot of
> grumpy posts recently ;-)

People are starting to recover from the last Lonix...

> Flames and all other communication welcome (always happy to get mail)

Join the London PM mailing list then, the one true way to stress test
procmail filters ;)

To drag this back on semi-topic is anyone going to tomorrows protest?
http://uk.eurorights.org/calendar/

I'm trying to get a couple of hours off but only if Martin promises to sing
:)

	Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk