[Gllug] Skylarov segment on Newsnight

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Mon Aug 13 00:00:21 UTC 2001

Nix and Simon wrote:

Simon>> Ok I guess if you are deterined enough anything is possible - sounds a
Simon>> little excessive to me though :o) when you could just pay less than 20 quid.

Nix> But it's so much less *fun* to do that.

However it's not about 20 quid, 50 quid, 100 quid, whatever. The only
issue is, to me, all about the fact that I should not have to pay extra
for such a simple feature, nor should it be available solely in a closed
non-Free piece of software.

Thanks however I'll take any alternative to paying for a "save" feature.

--jcm

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk