[Gllug] KDE window size feedback

Dean dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Thu Aug 30 09:54:59 UTC 2001

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 02:24:52AM +0100, Chris Ball wrote:
> We really need an FAQ for questions like this. :-)

What do we need in an FAQ? (Not a rhetoric question, send suggestions.)
Do we even need an FAQ?

If so I'd start with:
Links to community sites (linux.com, slashdot etc)
Links to 'newbie' docs. (linuxdoc.org linux gazette etc)
List policy (jobs, posting frequency's and such)
Meeting policy (do talks, get kit, get pissed but slightly more verbose) :)
Places to get ISO's
Places (in London) to get Linux kit. How do we work out who to add?

And now I'll pass this to the floor for additions/deletions etc.

It'd be nice if we could get a FAQ and just roll it out every month and
I'll even volunteer some time (After the next GLLUG) to maintain it.

And if this works out we can start looking at the GLLUG website... Please?

	Dean (Starting the ball rolling)
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk