[Gllug] Command line editing in God's own shell.

Gordon Joly gordon.joly at pobox.com
Thu Aug 30 15:24:44 UTC 2001

At 14:18 +0000 2001-08-30, Jim Bailey wrote:

>BTW I just discovered Ctl-a and Ctl-e on the command line my
>productivity has increased 10 fold , one day i hope to be worth the
>money they pay me. ;-)

Thanks to Richard Stallman placing the whole of Emacs (including the
above) in the public domain (yes, I know this existed pre-Stallman:-)

How about Meta-t (word swap - c.f. Ctrl-t which is letter swap)? I
found that this worked "bash", much to my surprise.

Praise Bash!

Gordo

--
Gordon Joly//////////