[Gllug] Off Topic ( WAS (How do they manage it? (IT recruitment a gencies)))

Jackson, Harry HJackson at colt-telecom.com
Mon Aug 13 13:28:27 UTC 2001

	Now what a gadget that would be, you could have a titanium car,
watch and no person could go without the titanium Blankety Blank cheque book
and pen although you would need a Diamond tipped scriber for writing cheques
they wouldn't so much bounce as ricochet (Twenty years time "That's the
fourth cheque you have ricocheyed this month Mr Jackson. We will have to
revoke your titanium account before someone gets killed).
	I also love the name TITANIUM. Its like something from Star Trek.

Scotty
"The titanium Proton particle scurgle whotsit's at 110% What are we going to
do."

Captain
"I need more Proton particles scurgled, sort it out"

	Sorry its Monday and I'm getting a bit carried away. JAVA

harry
Forgive the few additions to the Oxford Vocabyourlarllie

COLT Telecommunications
Registered in England No. 2452736
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
Tel. 020 7390 3900

relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.  Any view or opinions expressed are those of
the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk