[Gllug] Mozilla on Redhat 7.1

Andrew Richardson ahrichardson at clara.net
Sat Aug 11 22:29:19 UTC 2001

Just for my one cents worth...

I am happily using Mozila .9.1 on RH7.1  (.9.1 was to hand as an rpm on a
Mandrake freq cd saving me the download).

Anyway what I like is that each component can be launched seperately.

eg  mozilla -mail  or mozilla -addressbook etc.   The components are actually
very useable in their own right.  The addressbook is about the best I have
seen on Linux yet.

Andrew

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk