[Gllug] GUI SSH clients

will will at hellacool.co.uk
Wed Aug 29 14:04:27 UTC 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Masters" <jonathan at jonmasters.org>
To: <gllug at linux.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Gllug] GUI SSH clients

> On 29 Aug 2001 12:59:24 +0100, will wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of any good gui (Gnome/KDE) SSH interfaces?  All
> > part of converting people in the office to Linux :-)
>
> If they want it, putty runs very well under wine :P

For added overkill we will be running an 8 processor pc running wine on
Linux powered using electricity generated by a fan and dynamo spinning in
the exhaust of a cruise missile.

Don't be daft.  I guess if no-one has any experience using or can recommend
a GUI SSH client on Linux I will have to trial the ones I found on tucows.

Will.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk