[Gllug] [OT] Observation job

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Fri Aug 17 12:06:00 UTC 2001

Hi all apologies for OT mail.

I am working for a company which does planning consultancy work and
they are doing an observation survey at the Notting Hill carnival.

They have asked me to look for an additional person to join
their teams counting pedestrian flow rates. I thought there
might be a few students (and others) who would be interested
in a couple of days work at 75GBP per day.

Apologies for this being OT :) If you live in the London area
and are interested then please call me on 020 7739 9729.

Have a nice day,

--jcm

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk