[Gllug] perl / debian help :-)

Rob Andrews rob at impure.org.uk
Wed Aug 22 14:20:36 UTC 2001

[Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 02:54:45PM +0100] Richard Clamp whispered thus:
 > > Additionally, the user mentioned the usage of debian. Might I suggest a
 > > quick "dpkg -S Gimp.pm", and paste the output here. Then tell us what
 > > versions of perl you have installed on the system ;)
 > Yeah, search for something that's not installed to see what would have
 > supplied it - it's bound to work :)

My point being that maybe it could have been installed in the perl 5.6.x
library directories, and perl5.005 may have not been looking in those paths
for that module.

Remember - debian has more than one issue of perl available.

--
<pgp> 0x8bb5c71e  "This Basil. This Basil's hand. This smack on the head."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk