[Gllug] incremental backups and mirroring

Murray Walker MurrayW at fool.co.uk
Thu Aug 23 10:22:55 UTC 2001

Hi,

I've got a couple of accounts on a couple of virtual servers, and I would
like to

a) use each to backup the other
and
b) mirror my website between both

anyone have any tips on a good way to do this? Ideally, I'm thinking of
something incremental, as the data on both is small-ish, so I'd like to
include my home system (via 56k dialup) into the loop as well.

The catch being that on both the virtual servers, I don't have sysadmin
rights, so am limited to what I could install. Maybe there is something
Perl/shell like that might be ideal?

Thanks,
Murray.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk