[Gllug] ~+* :) *+~

Jake Jellinek jj at positive-internet.com
Tue Aug 7 20:44:51 UTC 2001

Hi,

I had a go at doing this. You can have a chat with Gerald and try it out by
e-mailing gerald at positive-internet.com
It's probably highly non-RFC compliant, will break with HTML, attachments
and MIME no doubt, and may well easily cause mail looping, but as an
experiment it was fun, and yes, I know I could split up in sentences rather
than the more arbitrary lines, but it can make for some funny results.
Anyway, I'll try tweaking it a bit more over the next few days and who
knows, it can probably take over our support staff's e-mail jobs soon (just
kidding honest)

This is using Perl, Chatbot::Eliza, a mildly modified chat script, and
qmail.

Cheers,

Jake.