[Gllug] Accounting Packages

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 17:30:19 UTC 2001

I found one at Linux expo called jalia (www.jalia.com)  It is heavily
involved with java.

I have not got around to installing it yet.

It looked really quite advance when I saw it last.  It is closed source
and the guy who developed it is looking for a partner to help fund
development.  (He said that there had been 12 people working on it for a
year as far as I remember)

It is available from here:

http://download.harkness.co.uk/jalia

(I am not involved with this at all, and I believe it is a freely
distributable closed source project until it is completed)

Kind regards
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk