[Gllug] Whinge

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Thu Aug 30 23:51:13 UTC 2001

Hi,

Final thing I want to say on this issue is that, although I personally
do not view my previous comments as insulting towards women, having
spoken to Vincent I understand that some may perceive them this way.

I apologise to any female list members who view anything I have said as
sexist - this is NOT my intent however I appreciate we all view things
differently, such is the nature of the world in which we live.

I hope we can now consider the matter closed. Anyway, that thread's
pretty much dried up now - let's talk about laptops...

--jcm

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk