[Gllug] Ealing/Acton Hardware ?

George guirguis at btclick.com
Sun Aug 26 20:22:11 UTC 2001

Hey Everyone

I posted this a week or so ago and I thought I'd give it another go. I am
looking for cheap computers around 300mhz (second hand), or parts to make up
a computer in the Ealing/Acton area. Anyone who knows anyone or any
companies selling these, or even if your selling yourself, please drop me a
mail.

BTW, I am making a headless linux server, with an lcd for output, if
anyone's interested, wants to know more, or even offer advice on this,
please feel free to reply or email
me direct or whatever. Cheers, and bye for now.

George

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk